The beautiful City of Bath
The City of Bath is widely known as one of the most beautiful cities in England.
Famous for its Roman baths and graceful Georgian architecture, the city known many centuries ago as Aquae Sulis is a vital destination for tourists from all over the world.
There's so much to see in our wonderful city all in walking distance from Demuths, including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, The Royal Crescent, Jane Austen Centre, and many museums. For a laugh take in The Bizarre Bath comedy walk.
For a relaxing day soak with a birds eye view of Bath, visit the Thermae Bath Spa.
Bath has an abundance of accommodation from bed and breakfast to 5 star hotels. Here is a list of vegetarian friendly Bed & Breakfasts & Hotels.
- Marlborough House, 1 Marlborough Lane, Bath BA1 2NQ Tel: 01225 318175 100% vegetarian, evening meal on request
- Number 30, 30 Crescent Gardens, Bath, BA1 2NB, Tel: 01225 337393 Small & friendly
- Lavender House, 17 Bloomfield Park, Bath BA2 2BY Tel: 01225 314500 Very vegetarian friendly
- The Town House, 7 Bennett Street, Bath BA1 2QT Tel:01225 422505 Smart, stylish & central
- Bath Paradise House Hotel, 86-88 Holloway, Bath BA2 4PX Tel:01225 317723, Chintzy Georgian house
- Three Abbey Green, Bath, BA1 1NW Tel:01225 428558, Elegant, very central, very close to Demuths!
- Eleven Belgrave, 11 Belgrave Crescent, Bath, BA1 5JU, Tel: 01225 310049, just along the road from the Vegetarian Cookery School
- Chestnuts House, Chestnuts House 16 Henrietta Road,Bath BA2 6LY Tel: 01225 334279
For a full list of all accommodation in Bath contact Bath Tourist Information Office 08704201278 www.visitbath.co.uk